What is the BHIG?It is a group of Health Ingredients Producers :
- providing high quality healthy food ingredients
- providing market and technical expertise
- providing assistance in regulatory affairs
- providing solutions to Food Manufacturers
In 2010, a group of companies express its will to create an EIG focused on a common vision of nutrition and health.
The cluster WagrALIM decide to support the project (logistic, financial and human support).
In 2012, The BHIG is officially created. It gathers 11 companies active in health ingredients having scientific support.
The Group is now developing a brand (label), BHIG Natural, attesting the natural state and the quality of the ingredients.
What are its goals?
- Defend and promote the positive effects of the members’ ingredients having a scientific valorisation.
- Favour R&D around health and nutrition, promote the scientific, economic and legal objectives.
- Offer visibility and added credibility to the members.
- Favour the exchange of contacts and informations between members.
- Assure different competences (nutritional, legal).
- Common events (trade events, missions, seminars…).
- Develop a common marketing strategy for international markets and develop a brand (label).